Pabila hati mula bicara, jari jemari mula meraba keyboard komputer riba.

11 March 2016

Guess Watch

Hello & assalamualaikum. Today I would like to introduce you a new product. It is called Guess Connect. It is a smart watch. The best thing about this product is it is compatible with iOS & Android! All you need is to pair it via Bluetooth. Nothing to worry about!


Here are some of the cool features that this product offers:-

1) Get notifications on your watch!

- Be notified of incoming calls, texts, emails, and social media alerts. By social media alerts, I meant Whatsapp messages, Facebook notifications, Twitter and more! Not only that, you can see a preview of your messages on the display. You can also send text messages with "speech-to-text" via the voice command. Since I am an iPhone user, I use Siri to send my text messages via voice command.

2) Music and camera!

- I really like the music mode on the watch. I get to change playlists, skip songs or play tracks using the voice command function of the watch. I don’t even have to take the phone out of my pocket! There is also a camera function on the watch that allows users to take photos with just a click of a button on the phone!



3) Custom Notifications

- This is one of my favourite features of the watch. I get to set a vibration pattern for each app I have on my phone. I can also choose which app I want alerts for! I can also choose to get notifications from just Whatsapp and phone callsThe customizable vibration patterns helps me instantly recognize what type of notifications I am receiving. 

4) Find your phone/Find your watch

- I like how I am able to find my phone using the watch and vice versa! If I am looking for my watch, I can use the phone to find it and my watch will sound off a melody so I can easily find it. Of course the watch has to be within the Bluetooth range.



Overall it is a really functional watch and it is stylish too! It also comes in brown leather strap version! The Guess Connect is priced at RM 1,499.

The following are the stores you can visit to check out the Guess Connect:

1. GUESS KLCC 
2. GUESS Mid Valley 
3. GUESS Sunway Pyramid 
4. GUESS Pavilion 
5. GUESS Accessories Pavilion 
6. Watch Engine, Avenue K 
7. Hang Thai Bangsar 
8. Watchshoppe Mid Valley 
9. Maxis KLCC
10. Maxis The Gardens
11. Maxis Sunway Pyramid
12. GUESS IOI City Mall Putrajaya 
13. GUESS One Utama
14. EIKO Watch KLCC 

For more information, you can also go to their website at www.guessconnect.com :)


2 comments:

I am LZ said...

Good review, tak sangka Guess pun ada smartwatch..

judislotbji said...

I really never find this article on the internet, unique and also inspiring other people to write content like you.
Also Visit :
https://judislotbji.blogspot.com/2021/06/bocoran-slot-pragmatic-play-terbaru.html